Edgewater Resort at Taylorsville Lake’s
Lakeside Cottages, Wine, and Bourbon DistilleryTours and Tastings
Living Social Escape
February 5th-June 8, 2014
Our offer includes:
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Cottage with Hot Tub.
- One $20 The Village Spa of Edgewater Credit to be applied toward any spa service (excluding hand and feet bliss, facial mask, and 30 minute facial.) Advanced Spa appointments are required and subject to availability. To make your spa appointments, please email the preferred date, type of service, and preferred time to ws@VisitEdgewater.com or call 502-477-9196.
- The Trace Tour & Tasting at Buffalo Trace Distillery "Home of Pappy Van Winkle" in Frankfort, KY. Edgewater Resort Guests receive a special memento.
- Wine Tasting for Two at Prodigy Winery in Frankfort, KY
- Free Dessert (with purchase of entree) at Rick's White Light Diner, as seen as Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives, in Frankfort, KY.
- Two Free Coffees at The Tea Cup Café in Taylorsville, KY
Vouchers for the above shall be provided upon check in along w/ additional information. For information and reservations, please contact email@example.com or call 502-477-9196
Want to Stay Longer? Or bring more friends and family?
-Upgrade to a two bedroom & two bath cottage $100 (maximum of 4 people)
-Upgrade to a three bedroom & three bath cottage $175 (maximum of 6 people)
To upgrade, please contact Edgewater Resort and ask for availability while making the reservation. 502-477-9196.
**PLEASE NOTE: In order to accommodate our 1-bedroom Living Social Escape packages, your reservation may be placed in a larger cottage. We ask that you please honor the 1-bedroom package you purchased and refrain from opening or using the bedrooms and bathrooms that may be locked off in your cottage. Your reservation is private and the cottage will not be shared with anyone else. Lake views are not guaranteed. Want to see what the cottages look like before you visit us, take a video tour now (just remember that your offer includes the use of 1 bedroom and 1 bath, usually the master suite. The additional bedroom(s) shall be locked off.) Tourism and Sales Taxes are not included in the purchase of the Living Social Escape and are an additional fee. Click on the You Tube link below, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
We encourage each guest to make reservations and plan their itineraries well in advance to ensure availability in the dates they may desire and services and attractions they would like to experience. Reservations are available weekdays and weekends. Reservation dates must be made IN ADVANCE and are subject to availability. Edgewater Resort is not responsible for the various businessess' hours of operations or offers. Edgewater Resort shall not offer any substitutions if a service or offer is not available. The reservation must be completed on or before 6/12/2014.
The Living Social Escape is not available on the following dates:
April 19th & 20th, 2014
April 25th-May 5th, 2014
May 23rd-26th, 2014
June 6th -8th, 2014
For Private Group Tours of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail , Wine Trail, Thoroughbred Horse Farms, and Historical Tours please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Edgewater Resort at Taylorsville Lake
Winter Office Hours:
Monday- Friday 10am-5pm
Call in advance to make late arrival arrangements. 502-477-9196
All times posted are Eastern Standard Time